Thursday, March 3, 2011

When I'm Bored...

When I'm Bored...

My brain doesn't think in any logical structure.

Today, during my engineering class, I basically had a glorified study hall because I had finished the project we're working on (due Monday) yesterday. At least I'll have something to do tomorrow because we're taking a test. During class today, I pulled up the computer's Word program and just started typing a word. And then another word. And then another word. And then another word. And then I typed out an analysis as to why I typed each word after the word that preceded it. N, the guy next to me, asked what I was doing and I said I was confusing myself.

Written on my computer screen during engineering:

Watermelon.
Honeydew.
Lavender.
Brown.
Lime Green.
Elisabeth.
BAD!
Maximilian
Robert.
Bob.
Brother.
Monk.
Fishsticks.
Custard.
LEAD PIPE!
Ballroom.
Sydney.
Ow... >.<
Baseball.
da qui
Chinese grammar
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
Percy.
Seaweed.
Jellyfish.
Ow.
Again.
Randomizing.
Sandy.
Ized.
Ized.
Ized.
Time loop.
Stargate.
Fantasy.
Carlie.
Epicness.
Awesomeness.
Cucumber.
Carrots.
Hare.
Shudder.

At which point, N interrupted me and asked, “Um, why are you smirking? You look like a cat stalking something.”

I looked at him and almost went into hysterics. Simply because of the Hare and his Carrots and me being the Lion person and everything on the forum. Of course, that made me actually go back and look at what I had written. I think the only one I couldn't find a really explainable connection between was Monk and Fishsticks. I was thinking about fishsticks though. One of the girls in my Chinese class also happens to be a Doctor Who fan and she had fish custard yesterday and was talking about it and... shudders. Fishsticks dipped in custard sounds absolutely horrendous doesn't it?


When I'm Bored...

I should not be held accountable for anything all that exceptionally random.

My friends in school have all learned not to hand me a pencil when I'm bored. They usually end up getting their paper stolen as well or getting their arms written on.

WHAT'S THAT MYSTERIOUS TICKING SOUND?

“For Curiosity's Sake,” a short story about a strange girl named Rio and her friends. Rio ends up killing herself in a flower garden and everyone cries. It's about a forth-written, three-forth idea, but even then, it's a strange story.

Me. “I wish I had paprika.”
Annoying friend. “Why?”
Me. “Uh... no reason.”
Annoying friend. “Why?”
Me. <<loudly>> “Because it's paprika!”


When I'm Bored...

I should not be given nails and told that they can all ten of them can balance on top of one nail which is stuck in a wood block.

You then, should never tell me I have to figure out how and then limit the amount of time I have to figure it out.

Let's just say that I really did not want to leave for my science class and that I had come out victorious on top of some rather polysyllabic, academic discussions while I tried to figure out that particular problem.


>.> I'm procrastinating. Me go do math now.

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    Percy.
    Seaweed.

    ^this, understandably, was my favorite part =) *insert hysterical laughter here*

    ReplyDelete