Thursday, March 31, 2011

4/23

-runs around in a circle-
-screams-

TWENTY-FOUR DAYS UNTIL THE TWENTY-THIRD OF APRIL! I just saw a trailer for the sixth season of Doctor Who. And I know there's a lot of stuff wrong with that show and everything, but still... I really love Doctor Who and I can't wait to see what they've pulled together for this next season. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!

-stops screaming-

I really don't think I can wait that long. I really, really don't. And I think I'm just posting it because I don't feel like I have anything worthwhile to say right now. Besides for the fact that gym is evil, science teachers always carry a dictionary, and math teachers don't know how to spell. But I've made those points numerous amounts of time and you don't need to here them again.

2 comments:

  1. "there's a lot of stuff wrong with that show"

    What's wrong with it? o_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really want to know? The acting isn't as great as it could be; some of it can be a little raunchy. They've brought back the Master twice, the Daleks ten dozen times. Now the Daleks are MULTICOLORED.

    It's not really consistent and I've watched it all so there's no new episodes to fuel my like of it. Mostly I'm going through a period where Babylon 5 is my favorite show. However, on 4/23, I fully expect that I'll get sicked for Doctor Who and they can do almost nothing wrong. =P

    ReplyDelete