Friday, February 18, 2011

Blllleeeeh

Soccer games at 9:10pm should be outlawed.

As should games before 11am on days of break.

And I'm complaining. Sorry. I shall try and talk about something else.

...

...

Hmmmmmm...

Ye-haw. You now, I just saw a commercial for the ASPCA. They should stop spending so much money on advertising and use it for the actual animals. Actually, that could be said for a ton of charity people who advertise on TV and everything...

To be random. Hm. It's so hard to be random on command.

My cat is staring at me.

Oh. Boy. Hobbes, stop staring. His eyes are round and orange and they're glowing in the dark. Cat eyes should be outlawed, they're like, like, like LEDs or something. They GLOW! They honestly glow.

I'm going to go run away from the cat eyes.

In another room...

This is boring. I want to write about something good, but nothing really comes to mind. I don't have anything to rant about, or inform about, or whatever. Siiiiiiiiiiigh.

So. A random poll:

What do you think of when you hear the word "Paprika?"

2 comments:

  1. Paprika:

    1.) Blue's Clues. The kitchen utensils talked, and there were characters named Salt and Pepper that were the salt and pepper shakers, and they had a daughter, I believe, named Paprika.

    2.) The orange Vera Bradley print on my bag that I used for Fireflies manuscripts is named Paprika. It's the title of the print.

    3.) Percabeth. Why? Because Paprika starts with a P, for Percy, and ends with an A, for Annabeth. Yeah, I'm not a PJO geek...

    4.) A restaurant in Atlanta, GA, called Mellow Mushroom. It was a 70's sort of pizza place and they always kept huge tins of paprika on their tables for the pizza. Apparently paprika was either A.) a popular pizza topping in Atlanta or B.) a popular pizza topping in the 70's.

    I kind of like these polls. And next time you need something random to rant/inform about, I encourage you to rant about minor characters =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR CAT'S NAME IS HOBBES?!?!?
    That's freakin awesome. =D

    I've said it more than once XD and I'll say it more than once again. You are too brave to play on that soccer team. <.<

    ReplyDelete